- Represented over 150 public companies and private entities in reverse merger transactions. Has increased shareholder value by more than $5 Billion. Sectors include medical devices and services, alternative fuels, cryptocurrency, cannabis, financial services, pharma, real estate, mining and manufacturing, biotech, IT, food/restaurants, hotels, solar, and other tech. Countries for which transactions have been completed include the U.S., China, Canada, Vietnam, Brazil, UK, South Korea, Turkey, Russia, Switzerland, South Africa, Greece, Australia, Israel, Turkey and Philippines.
- Completed numerous direct public offering and private offering transactions.
- For more than 35 years, has represented public companies in their SEC, FINRA and OTC Markets compliance.
- Has completed numerous underwritten public equity and debt offerings and Reg D private placements, including early stage and other venture capital financings, private investment in public entities (PIPE) transactions, Regulation A+ and reverse mergers.
- Continues to represent public companies for SEC and corporate compliance
- More than 30 companies have achieved listings on either the NASDAQ or the AMEX, or have been acquired by larger companies, in some cases for more than $100M.
- Has participated in multiple cross-border reverse mergers, with companies located in at least 15 foreign countries.